Is your WordPress website load very slow? Do you have a large number of databases on your business website or blog?
Do you know, that slow loading negatively affects your website in the SEO ranking factor? Fortunately, there is a solution that will optimize your website for fast loading, WP Rocket Plugin. Yes, it’s the best solution to make your website load faster.
What Is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is the Best performance Optimizer plugin. WP Rocket is the best cache plugin for WordPress.
Due to its broad Array of alternatives and automated optimization attributes, it is readily employed by seasoned WordPress users in addition to beginners.
However, we will get a small compensation from the company for advertising their product on our website in such a beautiful manner but that is all on the company, the Buyer has nothing to do with it.
What does WP Rocket Plugin Offer?
When it regards your site’s loading rate, there are plenty of items that matter, such as internet hosting, themes used, plugins, etc… Webmasters do all the necessary things, for example, with the best hosting available on the current market, but they cannot enhance website speed.
WP Rocket hastens the webpage rate of your site and assists in loading it tactically. It’s simple to set up, so a nontechnical person can use it with no glitch. And, that’s the motive, WP Rocket has got some fantastic testimonials.
There are many cache plugins available in the market as w3 Total cache, Swift performance, Smush Pro, etc. however, without a doubt, WP Rocket has improved attributes to supply you with a fast loading site.
Top features of WP Rocket
- Loading cache in advance
- Caching offered by WP rocket are of two types:
- Preload Bot
- Sitemap Preloading
- Database optimization
- Lazy load
- WP Rocket is CDN Suitable
- Superior Guidelines
- WP Rocket Add-ons to Increase Website Efficiency
- Simple to Use Dashboard
- Excellence customer support
Pros And Cons Of Wp Rocket
– Fast, up to 3x faster than W3 Total Cache
– No need to create FTP or MySQL credentials
– Reduced server load because it is based on CDN, so less server bandwidth
– “Explorer” lets you preview changes before committing to them
– Very easy to install, with just one click!
– One-click activation
– Long Term support, with updates for at least 18 months
– Great support via email or chat
– You can’t test WP Rocket on your site before purchase.
– There’s no option to disable the preload bot.
– The paid version also includes a CDN.
Wp Rocket User Review
- Dudamobile Black Friday Deals
- Rocket Theme Black Friday Deals
- Studiopress Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals
WP Rocket has many advanced optimization features that many other plugins out of WordPress do not offer you like Lazy load, GZip compression, and the list continues.
If you are serious about your business website or blog, you should get the benefit from this WP Rocket Plugin.
To know more about WP Rocket, visit their About Us page here.