Looking for the Rocket.net Review? You’ve come to the right place.
In this article you’re going to get a detailed review of one of the best managed WordPress hosting and all of its features and Pros and cons.
So let’s get started.
Choosing a Reliable web hosting company is the most important part of creating a WordPress website.
A good web hosting makes sure WordPress website is fast, secure, and protected from unwanted errors and attacks which may negatively impact your site.
A good web hosting company also offers enough resources and scalability so that as your website demands more resources then you can scale it infinitely.
That’s why choosing a Dedicated Managed WordPress hosting is very necessary if you want to get a streamlined WordPress hosting experience.
All the technical aspects of your WordPress hosting like updates, security, backup and other technical things will be managed by the hosting company and you won’t have to worry about anything.
These Dedicated Managed WordPress Hosting companies are specially designed to run a WordPress website and are very compatible with any type of WordPress websites.
Managed WordPress Hosting takes care of everything including server management, performance, security, software updates, technical support, and many more
Today in this article, we’re going to review, one of the best-Managed WordPress Hosting provider known as Rocket.net.
It one of the best-Managed WordPress Hosting in the market today. Also, Rocket.net claims to be the fastest managed WordPress Hosting Ever.
Let’s find out Everything about this awesome Managed WordPress hosting company in this Rocket.net Review.
Introduction To Rocket.net
Rocket.net is a premium managed WordPress hosting company that provides Premium Managed WordPress hosting services to its customers.
Rocket.net is a fairly new company in the hosting market but the people behind Rocket.net have worked in some of the biggest hosting companies in the world like Godaddy, cPanel, Stackpath, Hostgator, and more.
One fine day, Aaron Phillips, who is one of the cofounders of Rocket.net reached out to me via email and he asked me to do a review of Rocket.net
I agreed to his proposal as I was getting to test out another great hosting company. And then later i can review it on my site, that’s FREE content for my site.
I asked him to give me a 30 days FREE trial of Rocket.net so that I completely test out the hosting performance and for writing a detailed review.
I hosted a clone of Bloggingpal.com on Rocket.net servers and the performance was outstanding. The speed, The Performance, and everything I experienced was A-class.
Why Website Speed Is Important?
If you’re a webmaster then i don’t need to reiterate the fact that how important website speed is.
But for the general public, I would like to again remind them about what role a fast loading website plays in the success of a website.
Website speed is a very important factor nowadays for websites, something that every webmaster will agree on.
A slow loading website can cause serious repercussions to ones website which include.
- Downfall in rankings
- Poor user experience
- Website penalty in search engines due to slow speed
- Poor server response time
- Decreased Conversions
- People don’t like to wait a long time for a slow-loading website hence the people will leave your website.
- users don’t trust a slow-loading website and they don’t feel safe making any transaction on a slow-loading website.
- Nowadays everyone prefers to browse the internet or visit a website through a smartphone and therefore they expect your website to load in under a second. So it’s very important to have a fast-loading website.
- And many more
And one of the major causes of poor website loading speed is because selection of poor Hosting.
A slow loading web server also impacts Core Web Vitals or Speed Performance and decreases the Core web vitals score which is going to be a huge ranking factor from 2021 onward.
That’s why one has to choose a very good hosting company for their websites if they want good rankings in search engines, good user experience, and better conversions.
And it’s even more important now after Google Announced that Page Experience and Webpage loading speed will be a critical ranking factor in search engine rankings from May 2021.
So it’s very important to have a fast-loading website to stay away from all the above-mentioned risks.
Speed Test On My Website’s Clone Hosted On Rocket.net
So as you can see from the above images that the clone of my website which is hosted on Rocket.net hosting manages to load in under one second and the server response time is also great.
I was getting an average of 68ms Response and the maximum response time recorded was 134ms and it never rose above that.
And I must say that the Rocket.net is a really fast Managed WordPress Hosting company. You will never face any issues related to speed if you host your website with rocket.net.
Features Of Rocket.net Hosting
Rocket.net is packed with some of the most advanced features that help your website to grow exponentially.
Here I’m listing down all the features that Rocket.net managed WordPress Hosting offers.
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- You can host any type of WordPress website
- Cutting edge performance built for speed
- Easy to use control panel
- Reliable enterprise grade security features
- Scalable hosting resources
- Advanced web tech stack
- Responsive customer support
- Guaranteed Improvements to your Google Page Speed Insights
- FREE CDN with 200 global PoPs
- Awesome Interface Of Control Panel
- One-click WordPress installs and staging sites
- FREE backups and restore
- built-in WordPress security suite with WAF
- Zero Downtime WordPress Migrations
- 24/7 Managed Support by true WordPress experts
- In-House built rocket speed algorithm to speed up your site
- 20+ Hosting EDGE cloud stations PoPs and 200+ CDN Locations
- No cost security suite FREE
- Spend more time on building your website content and marketing rather than worrying about security
- Servers protected with enterprise-grade WAF
- Protection from Brute Force Attacks
- Protection from WordPress Core Vulnerabilities
- Protection from SQL Injection Attacks
- Protection from Plugin and Theme Vulnerabilities
- Protection from Cross-Site Scripting
- Protection from DDoS Attacks
- Daily FREE Malware Removal
- Everything is monitored even every WordPress installations
- You don’t need to pay 1000s of dollars for security services
- FREE SSL Certificated powered by Sectigo
- FREE daily backups
- On-demand full website backups
- OWASP10 protection
- Brute Force Protection
- Weak password prevention which forces you to keep a strong password.
- Hack and malware removal + Free patching and real-time monitoring
- Resource isolation
- And many more
Rocket.net Customer Support
The best thing that I like about Rocket.net is the support system. They are the best and understand WordPress hosting and all of its errors and Workarounds from the roots.
here’s a screenshot of my Chat with customer support ticket where I asked the Rocket.net support team to migrate a clone of my website to their servers and they did it effortlessly within an hour.
Rocket.net Dashboard & Interface
This is the main dashboard, here you can see all the information regarding your hosting account, how many WordPress sites you can have, how many visitors you can have, etc.
You can also upgrade your current hosting plan and upgrade the resources as your website grows. this is the best part about rocket.net managed WordPress hosting.
Sites tab shows all the sites that you have currently hosted with Rocket.net. You can Add, Create a new site and Delete any sites from this tab.
Every individual site has a different dashboard inside, where you can see all the important information related to your wordpress site like what themes, plugins your site is using, how many visitors you are getting etc.
This tab shows how many visitors have visited your blog so far in select days
Every Individual WordPress Installation has a site information tab at the dashboard
This tab shows all the plugins that you have installed on your wordpress site
This tab shows all the WordPress Themes that you have installed on your WordPress Site
This tab shows all the backups that you have taken in the past and you can also create and restore backups from here
Here you can play around and tune your WordPress by upgrading PHP and other settings to properly match your sites needs.
Rocket.net dashboard is very easy to use and you will feel very comfortable while using the dashboard and this will make your WordPress website managing experience seamless.
Let me show you how you can create a site with Rocket.net
Step 1: Come to the Sites tab and click on create site button
Step 2: Enter your website name and select your target location and click on continue. (There are currently 16 Different target locations which you can choose right now)
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details and create your site from there.
After you do all the above things then your new WordPress site will be created and you can again manage it from your Rocket.net Dashboard.
Rocket.net Hosting Plans and Pricing Plans
|No of Websites Hosted||1||3||10||25||Custom|
|No of Visitors Per Month||~2,50,000||~1,000,000||2,500,000||5,000,000||Custom|
|Storage Space||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||50 GB||Custom|
|Features||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF||Free SSL, CDN, & WAF|
|Special Launch Price||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month||$1 For The First Month|
Rocket.net Special Launch Discount Offer
Right now Rocket.net is offering a special launch offer of $1 For your first month.
If you want to test and try out their web hosting servers before purchasing then this is the right time to try out their hosting service.
You can get $1 for the first month if you go through this link.
Additionally, you can also grab 2 months of FREE hosting from Rocket.net if you purchase any Annual hosting plan from Rocket.net
Rocket.net Hosting Plans Comparison
|Number Of WordPress Installs||1||3||10||25||Custom|
|Disk Space||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||50 GB||Custom|
|Bandwidth||50 GB||100 GB||300 GB||500 GB||Custom|
|FREE SSL Certificates||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Web Application Firewall||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Global Server Locations||20+||20+||20+||20+||20+|
|Premium Edge Network||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|Optimized Google Fonts||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Automatic Database Optimization||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Automatic Daily Backups||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Backup Retention||14 Days||14 Days||14 Days||14 Days||14 Days|
|24/7/365 Live chat support||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|24/7/365 Phone Call Support||–||–||✅||✅||✅|
|24/7/365 Email Support||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Hack And Malware Removal||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|FREE Staging installs||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|PHP versions||5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4||5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4||5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4||5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4||5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4|
|Automated WP Core Updates||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Automated Plugin Updates||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Automated Theme updates||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
Which Rocket.net Hosting Plan is Best For You?
- If you only have 1 website to work with then I will suggest you go with the Starter Plan.
- If you have 3 websites then go with the Pro Plan
- If You have 4 – 10 websites then go with the Business plan
- If you have 11 – 25 websites then go with the Agency Plan.
- If you have more than 25 websites then you can contact Rocket.net support and they will tell you further details.
The Reasons Why I Recommend Rocket.net
- Have EDGE cloud with 20+ Locations which means your WordPress installation server location will be nearest to your target visitors location.
- Faster Than Public Cloud
- Enhanced CDN Performance
- Optimized EDGE servers
- Advanced WordPress WAF security feature
- Image optimizations
- Enterprise-Grade Servers
- Fast SSD Drives
- 16 Cores CPU Servers
- 256GB RAM
- 20+ Locations
- Guaranteed Resources
- Optimized stack & Expert optimizations
- Advanced Website firewall
- Daily security scanning and malware removal
- malware scanning and patching
- No Efforts required from your side, everything will be done for you by the hosting team.
- Rocket Speed Algorithm – 2-3X faster than public cloud and powered by onLocal Edge.
Pros And Cons Of Rocket.net Managed WordPress Hosting
👍Pros of Rocket.net
✅ Independent company, not owned by EIG
✅ Super Fast SSD Servers
✅ FREE CDN with 200+ PoPs
✅ Customer Support over phone call, live chat, and emails
✅ Expert WordPress Optimizations and tweaks, you won’t have to worry about any technical detail, the Rocket.net support team will handle everything for you.
✅ Enterprise Servers with guaranteed resources
✅ 200+ Global CDN Locations
✅ Powered With Edge Cloud that gives you the fastest Managed WordPress hosting experience
✅ Enterprise Grade Security Features
✅ WordPress optimized stack – best suited hosting for WordPress Websites
👎Cons of Rocket.net
❌ Very Expensive For Beginners
❌ Doesn’t have Email Hosting
❌ No Domain Registration Feature
❌ Installs some default WordPress Plugins automatically
❌ Lack Of Knowledge base articles – They should Really work on it
Rocket.net Alternatives & Competitors
- WPX Hosting
- WP Engine
Conclusion- Rocket.net Hosting Review 2022
If you’re looking for the best reliable fast, secure Managed WordPress Hosting then without a doubt go with Rocket.net Managed WordPress Hosting.
Rocket.net is the best Managed WordPress Hosting I’ve ever tested.
If you want everything to be managed by a hosting company then go for a premium managed WordPress hosting like Rocket.net